Notice for Inviting Tender of Waterproofing works, JD Centre of Art, Bhubaneswar
1. Download the NIT document at www.jdcentreofart.org/tender.
2. Pay the Cost of Tender through ONLINE payment to the following bank account:
3. Save the NEFT payment receipt as in PDF/JPEG format.
4. Fill in the online application form: https://forms.gle/Tti1Pi7sgnPSvhead and upload the payment receipt of the cost of tender. In case you are not able to fill in the Google Form, please download the instruction for bidders and email the application form to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The bidder will receive the soft copies of the tender documents by EMAIL after the payment verification.
6. Go through the tender document carefully and pay the EMD through Online payment to the same bank account in S. No. 2. The payment receipt of the EMD shall be submitted as part of the bid documents.
7. Submit the hard copies of the bid documents in a SEALED envelope to JD Centre of Art, A5 Jagmara, (next to Kharvel Hotel) Near Chowk, NH5, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751030. The envelope should be marked with the following information:
To: JD Centre of Art, Bhubaneswar
For: Name of the Work
From: Name of the Bidder with Address, Contact Person, Contact No. and Email ID.
8. Email the softcopies of the bid documents to email@example.com.
9. The shortlisted bidders will be called for the next round of selection. For others, the EMD will be returned within 1 month.
10. For queries related to Tender documents: 9310322133, firstname.lastname@example.org,
11. Please contact: 0674-2554195, 0674-2555077, for site visits. And kindly take an appointment in advance from the person In-charge.
12. In case of updates, the information will be posted on www.jdcentreofart.org/tender.
15. The tenders must be submitted in the prescribed format only. The tenderer must quote the rates and amount in the Bill of Quantities (BOQ). The rates should be written both in words and figures without any alterations.